Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Roses

Last night Brad brought me home roses. It was the second night in a row he hadn't been home, and so he wanted to something sweet for me. Aren't they beautiful?!?



I put pictures of the kids with them on Cookie because they all had to have their pictures taken. hee hee

Today was SugarPea's first day of school. I don't know that I've ever seen a 2 yr old so excited to go to school. She has been talking about it for weeks and non-stop about it today. She loved it, of course.

If you haven't done so already, be sure to go here to check out the handmade soap giveaway. Holidays are coming up soon! Handmade soap would be a great hostess gift if you are going somewhere for Thanksgiving. And Christmas is just around the corner!


7 chocolate lovers:

nicole said...

Awww, how sweet!! It's all about the little things, huh? You're loved... but that's no surprise because you're so loveable! :)

Trisha said...

what a thoughtful guy. so sweet!

Dion said...

So sweet!

I never get flowers. Matt has always been so practical. So, I get envious when others get them. Lucky you!

Cindy said...

Too cute! What a sweet hubbie!

Mamapierce said...

What beautiful flowers for a beautiful person! :o)

Sarah C said...

That is so sweet. You two are a cute couple.

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

They are beautiful! What a sweet husband. :)