Friday, September 25, 2009

Growth spurt

I really think Jamo is having a growth spurt. On Wednesday, he ate 8, yes 8, tacos. On Thursday, he ate 2 pancakes. When I say pancakes, I mean that these pancakes were the size of the pan. Brad and I only ate 1. Not only did he eat 2 pancakes, he also ate a ton of bacon and 4 servings of scrambled eggs. Tonight, he went to town on the pizza and bread sticks I made. He has out-eaten me and Brad the last few days. And he is only 7! Good thing all the brand new pants we bought him are a little long still, or I'd be crying!

Only 4 more hours to enter for the handmade soap!!! I'll be posting the winners on Monday morning at 8 am Eastern. Good luck everyone!

7 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

It's so funny how they hit those spurts and actually eat the dinner we make with enthusiasm. It must be a 7 year old thing but it'll just keep going with every year. Chris, between the grades of 6th and 7th, grew 7 inches, 4 of which happened during summer break. His poor mother. This is why in most of his pictures as a kid he is wearing high-waters.

Mamapierce said...

Our kids are growing up so fast...

SeekerofGrace said...

Welcome to the world of bottomless pit boys! I used to host internationals students, but it was "girls only" for a reason! I couldn't afford to feed the boys! LOL

Mostess Mommy said...

Whoa! That's a lot of food!

P.S., I am super-bummed I forgot to enter your giveaway until it was too late. woe is me!

Anonymous said...

oh thank goodness you will be done by the time he is a teenager. I think of all the money we will eventually spend on food and how I can feed us on 2 chicken breasts or 1 steak or 2 porkchops...it's frightening, really.

Alexandra said...

WOW! Wish Grant would eat like that!

Crystal said...

All I can say is... sounds like the Jones genes to me!