Friday, September 4, 2009

His real job

The other night, Brad and I decided to snuggle and watch movies. No, not the latest romantic comedy. We watched something like this: ***warning, might be a little too graphic if you can handle looking up a nose LOL! ***




He was watching it, and some others, in preparation for a procedure he would be performing, a balloon sinuplasty. Maybe it is because I don't see him performing operations and working in the hospital, but sometimes it is strange to think what his job is when I see him helping with dishes and taking out the trash. But, if you asked Brad, I'd bet he would say his real job is being the amazing father he is to our children and the wonderful and supportive spouse he is to me. He is just that awesome.

7 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

That is sooooo funny! I thought you were going to say you were snuggled up watching a Stephen King novel turned movie or something gross like that. They never offered me a video of some of my procedures but they did give me pictures for which I was not grateful and quite grossed out. No, I do not want to see what my intestines look like! Keep them! We still have them and when ever I run across one of them I instantly feel a bit embarrassed and hope that nobody else sees them. Is there such a thing as Organ Modesty?

Unknown said...

that's cool! :) i've always wondered what it looks like inside a nose.

Mamapierce said...

Behind every good man is an even better woman. :o)

Debbie said...

Awesome! Richard's gone to youtube several times to look up procedures he'd be doing. I can't say though I've ever watched them with him...you deserve a gold star. Not that I couldn't watch them (I'm a nurse) but I have absolutely NO interest in ENT stuff. Of all fields he had to choose from...

SeekerofGrace said...

Wow, you deserve a gold star. I can barely stomach the anatomy books... My mom had knee surgery recently and they gave her a DVD of the surgery. My husband watched it with interest, but I passed... I nearly couldn't handle just the images alone that I saw of my brother's ACL surgery a few years back. It does always amaze me how "clean" the human body is inside... it's not bloody like I would imagine.

ChristyLou said...

So sweet. I love good husbands, they make life beautiful.

Smart Helm said...

ew :-)