Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wedding pictures

So, the CD is in the mail and I should have it soon. Until then, I stole these off of my brother Jeremy's Facebook page. Not that I need to draw attention to the fact, but it blows my mind how I ended up so short compared to the rest of them. They are all 6 ft or over, and I'm 5 ft 8 in. I need taller heels. They used to call me Frodo, as in a hobbit. At least Brad is tall, so my kids have hope.

Melisa, Tylerr, Jeremy, Travis, Aubrey, Gerrick (in birth order)

With my parents, Travis's wife Resa, Aubrey's husband Benji,

Gerrick's wife Heidi and our adopted brother, Dalan

9 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

You look AMAZING, Melisa! :o)

Raina said...

Wow, I haven't even seen all your family. Ok, the average height is 5 feet 5 inches. Let's just keep that in mind. I am 5'6". I am stil want to think I am in the taller category. 0)

Deanne said...

Stop complaining, I think I'm only five foot one or two (and I'm the tallest girl in my family =)!

Victoria :) said...

Wow! I hadn't seen your brothers and sis in a long time! They look so different all grown up. :)

I don't by any means consider 5'8" short! I like to consider myself 5'6" close to 5'7" with my 3in heels on. ;)

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I love the pink and polkadot theme. So you need to add me to your picture blog so I can check out the ward camp out pics...

Natalie said...

Who knew 5'8" would be short? :) You look fantastic and I'm guessing that photo is at the Mt. Timp temple? If so, I love that place. I hope you had a wonderful time. Your family is quite handsome!

Tori said...

Cute pictures of the family. I'm glad you were able to go.

valgae said...

you look gorgeous!! and if u are short at 5'8" it is hopeless for me!! lol

Jenn said...

You best not be complaining about your 5 foot 8...

You guys all look beautiful!! Tylerr and Jeremy need to get on the ball!