Sunday, August 3, 2008

New blog and new hair cut

Okay, I finally decided that the best solution (for me) to the picture and video problem (see a couple posts down if you have no clue what I'm talking about) is to go ahead and have a separate blog for pix and vids. So, if you want words and boring pictures of me or the house, you can look at this blog. If you don't want to read much, just look at the pictures of the kids *cough*mom*cough* then you can just look at that blog. But, it is private, so if you want to check it out, you'll have to let me know. Just email me or leave me a comment. Thanks! I will only update that one when I have new pictures, and I'll warn you on this one if I do put up something new.

And, here are the boring pictures. If you want the pictures of the kids with the squirrel or Stinkerbell in a tiara, you'll have to go to the other one. Sorry. I know it is a pain that I now have 2 boring blogs, but I couldn't think of a better solution. I want to keep it public so anyone can see what we are up too, but keep the kids pictures and such private because you never know.

*Update* Okay, looks like I am already getting things confused. I accidentally put up the squirrel slide instead of the fence one. Sheesh. This could get confusing. Be patient with me! :)

True before and after (sans make up)

I know I just did a whole post about how I'm not from Los Alamos, but since they aren't coming out with a White Rock shirt any time soon, this one will work great to remind me of home. This was a shirt, by the way. I went ahead and framed it. THANKS MOM!

10 chocolate lovers:

Laurie said...

You are looking fantastic! So pretty!

So I'm glad to hear you liked the book. I don't mind far fetched or a good happy ending either! I'll be getting the book from a friend next weekend and reading then.

Sean and Jeannette said...

Yes, I finished the book as well and really liked it! i found myself really frustrated in certain parts (just the normal "Ugh...Bella!" frustrations, but I really enjoyed the twists and turns that Stephenie Meyer put in. I totally would have never guessed the plot! P.S. KEEP ME ON YOUR BLOG LIST!! :) Miss you

Mamapierce said...

You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Deanne said...

I like the cut! I didn't even realize you got it cut. I must be used to seeing you at vball with it pulled back. The new do is super cute!

Natalie said...

Love, love, love the hair! You look amazing. Do you feel like a million bucks? I think any type of professional beauty maintenance is the best (even if it's only an eyebrow wax or something lame); I think it's just because I don't have to do it myself for once! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Where'd you get it done by the way? They did a great job on the color! And the cut is also really flattering! You look so pretty!

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

You do look great! I'm sorry to hear about the weird searches. I hope having two blogs help keep your family safer.

Raina said...

Hey my mom just read the twilight series.I told her that your a fan. I am thinking of starting, maybe next week.
I love the hair do, looks fantastic!
Thanks for all your lovely posts on my blog. I think you are one of the few who actually make a posts

Jeff and Suzanne said...

I love your hair! So cute! I finished Breaking Dawn last week and loved it! I would love to get an invite to your "personal" website too! Love, Vilate

Liz said...

Hi Melisa, linked to your blog page from Stacy's. Your hair looks great and I'm glad to see that you like Michigan!