Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rocks in my socks

Stinkerbell doesn't have pockets. So what is a girl to do when she wants to collect rocks? New video up on the cookie blog!

Roo was so cute today. Well, he is cute everyday, but today he really surprised me with his signing. Roo signed a little bit with the deaf lady I talk to at the Y. That was so much fun. Usually my boys freeze when there is someone to sign with. But Roo just started doing sign after sign. And then he said, "Look, mom, she started talking!" I told him that she talked all along, she was just waiting for someone to sign with her. I think he is starting to see the benefits of signing. Yeah!

2 chocolate lovers:

Raina said...

Wow that is fun to see the benefits of what you have taught Daven. I have taught Eliza about 25 signs. I actually have taught her over 100. Since I don't use the other 75 very often she kind of forgets.

Becky said...

That's so adorable! I'd love to see Daven sign and it's cool what he discovered, very deep.