Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ouch

I'm getting sore. I've lifted more weights the last few days than I have in years. Unless you're counting my kids, but I didn't lift them 40 times a day. Well, sometimes I did...

I got some pictures of the wall today. But I didn't get any of it at the height we are leaving it at. And we put another much shorter wall around one of the trees. The 5 piles of dirt got spread around the front yard and made a berm along the ditch. The drainage pipes are mostly done, which will be nice. So, it was a very productive day. Yeah! We still have 4 trees to put retaining walls around and a long one along our property line. Poor Brad is already hating the thought more doing more walls. Maybe I'll make my dad and brothers do it when they get here next week.

0 chocolate lovers: