Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The website is done! YAHOO!

I'm so excited to announce that my website is all done! I finally accepted that it wasn't going to happen if I was making it, so I turned it over to my friend Jared at NetProCity. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!

To celebrate, I'm giving away some Signing with a Smile products. 2 people will get to pick a gift from the Promotion album on Facebook. All you have to do is go and check out my amazing new website and then come back and leave a comment on the promotion post on Signing with a Smile's Facebook page giving me some feedback (good or bad) about it. I'll randomly draw 2 winners on February 1st. Good luck, and thank you so much for supporting me in this journey!


4 chocolate lovers:

Dion said...

Congrats!

Jenn said...

I love it! Love the soft colors, especially the green. It's not overwhelmingly busy, so that's way good!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! That looks amazing! Good luck....starting a business can be lots of hard work, but totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

Your website looks great! I noticed you have some classes scheduled! Congrats to you!!!

Also, loved the Smile changing to Melisa...they did a great job on it!