Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let's play a game!

How long have I had this plant?


The only hints I will give you are to not let its looks deceive you. It has been clipped and shared many times over. It has died and been brought back to life.

What is the prize? Well, how about a Signing with a Smile calendar magnet? It's better than nothing, right? :o)

*UPDATE* Yes, the holes are naturally occurring in the plant and not the product of a my children playing with them. LOL!

*UPDATE UPDATE* I promise I'm not making this up! This plant is actually called a Monstera! HOW COOL IS THAT?!!? Check out this link to learn more!


6 chocolate lovers:

Jessi said...

I'm guessing this is one of the first houseplants you and Brad bought....so 10 years?

Are the leaves supposed to have "holes" in them? Very intersting....

Rachel said...

That is one resilent plant! I need one of those because I keep killing mine. I agree. What is up with the holes?! I guess 2 years

SeekerofGrace said...

4 years? I kill anything within 3 months (thank you, black thumb!) so I'm impressed with anything longer than that...lol

Jenn said...

Since college...? I can't calculate how many years ago that was. ;)

brad said...

You had that plant since before I met you. 13 years?

Jenn said...

Brad, I already guessed that! Don't steal my thunder!! ;)