Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Horrible

So, I was making Desiree's delicious white chili last night. Brad wasn't home so I turned it off to wait for him. He called to say he was coming home so I turned it back on. And then I got distracted cleaning. And burnt the chili. I need a sign that says, "Dinner will be ready when you hear the smoke alarm go off."

Brad still wasn't home and the natives were restless, so we started dinner. When Brad came home, he asked how it was.

Roo said, "Daddy it is h-o-r-l-b-e." aka horrible. LOL!

Then later when we told him he had to finish dinner to get dessert, he said, "But I need my health!"

He cracks me up.

And if you want to see some ADORABLE pictures from Sugar's 3rd birthday session with Danica, go check out the links on Cookie!

6 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

the other night i put some potatoes in to bake, and forgot about them. dave found them late the next morning. needless to say, they were rock hard bits of charcoal! i bet your chili wasn't THAT bad ;)

Victoria :) said...

That cracks me up! Gotta love the honesty of children!

SeekerofGrace said...

So sad! That is darned good chili!!! :D I burned dinner last night too - part of it at least (Korean dumplings). Fortunately the boys are garbage disposals and they ate them anyway. ;)

Laurie said...

That's pretty darn funny. I burn stuff way too often.

More updates please!

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Really awesome pictures of Calet! You're going to have to lock her up soon ;)

I think my favorite part is the spelling part ... like he's trying to protect your feelings! Sweet kid.

Anonymous said...

kids are honest, aren't they? :)