Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 glorious years!

I was in a bit of a rush this morning (see story below), but when I finally got on my laptop, this is what I found. Awwww. I sure love him! Today we are celebrating 10 years! I am blessed to still be so crazy in love with him.

Story
I woke up this morning and looked at my alarm clock. It said 10:53. What in the world! I ran downstairs to find Jamo casually finishing his spelling.

"What are you doing?!" I asked. He looked at me quizically while I ran into the kitchen and saw the time on the oven was 8:53. Huh? I ran back upstairs and my clock still said 10:53. This is weird because it is one of those atomic clocks that gets a signal of the time via satellite or something. It is supposed to never be wrong, even if the power goes out or it is Day Lights Savings. Weird. I'm going to have to look into that.




5 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Happy Anniversary to a happy couple! Miss you guys!

--Leann-- said...

Happy Anniversary!

And our atomic clocks do that, too. It's annoying.

Trisha said...

Happy 10th!

Rachel said...

Happy 10th anniversary!! That's such a sweet thing for Brad to do.

Oh and that is totally weird that your clock is wrong! I wonder what happened. Lost signal?

Mrs. Dawkter said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweetie!