Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ode to Becky

Okay, it isn't an ode. I don't write poetry, but I miss you already, Becky! We had the substitute instructor at class on Monday and she kicked my hiney with her workout. Besides having us run the floor, I think my jaw dropped a couple of times as she jumped all around the bench. I couldn't keep up, let alone figure out what she was doing! And there were 5 new people there today I'd never even seen. So, at least I wasn't the only one who had no clue what Pam was doing. Man, she can shake her groove thing like nobody's business! Someday I'll get it. Well, I'll never be able to shake it like her, but I hope to be able to actually move my feet like her at some point. And now, I'll never be able to do an abs workout without thinking of this. Have fun in your new home, and know I'll be thinking of you MWF at 9:50 when she starts abs! :)

4 chocolate lovers:

The Melo's said...

I guess I could email but this is easier right now. We have succesfully watched season 6 of Monk so if you want to borrow it, let me know:)

Anonymous said...

Look at you being so active! I looked into the Y here, but I think I'm going to wait until Kate is a little older and could have more fun! Thanks for leaving comments - I'm not always good about it!

Natalie said...

That sounds fun, and I totally know how you feel about new teachers who just fly around in a frenzy and the poor students can't follow. You look amazing, by the way. I admire your dedication and wish I would be in town to go with you to class next week! :)

Becky said...

I've been ode-ed! That's so awesome! I need to find a place to work out as soon as I get to UT as any outdoor exercise I'm sure will lead to heat stroke. Why didn't we wait to move in October?