Saturday, February 9, 2008

Let it snow!

Wow, we have been getting buried under snow. In the last 2 weeks we've had 3 snow days. I actually broke my snow shovel. Probably over-use. We finally broke down and bought a used snow blower off Craigslist. It just took me way too long to do our driveway and our street. I just didn't have time! But don't worry, I'll still probably shovel the sidewalks for kicks and giggles.

We've been really busy here. We had my mom come out for a few days. And then a couple of days later our friends the Pierce's came out for a few days. Not only did I get behind on blogging, but I got behind on housework too! Who wants to do laundry when you can watch Bollywood and play games?! By the way, Jill's blog has some great videos clips up from the movie Dhoom 2. If you want to watch some great Bollywood, check it out! Click here!

My house has finally returned to a clean state. As clean as it can get with 3 kids at least. And now I'm blogging. Normal life has returned!

2 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Hooray for normal life! We've already finished the first season of MONK. A few more weeks & we'll be back up to visit! :o) Dhoom Dhoom Dhoom once again! Sing with me!

Robyn said...

Glad you're back! How fun to have visitors. I got your email and Tyler and I are talkin'. It sounds great!