Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do you want to be organized?

You know I do! I'm incredibly organized when it comes to my paperwork, my digital files on my computer, my money and sales receipts, etc, but when it comes to my home, uh, not so much... Well, at least not this house.

I just found out that one of the moms from my Baby Signing Time class is a PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER! Not only that, she even wrote the book on it. To be more specific, she wrote, The Pregnant Entrepreneur: How to Hand Pregnancy's Physical, Emotional and Financial Baby Bumps - While Running Your Own Business.

While I am not pregnant, and don't have pregnancy on any future agenda of mine, I could definitely use some advice about balancing my home and work life. I'm sure most of us could use those tips! So, this book may specifically cater to pregnant ladies, but I think any working mom could use this book!

And just because I love to share, Darla gave me a book that I can give to one of you. Entry is easy, just go to her website, read the About the Organizer tab and tell me one thing you learned about Darla in the comments section. You can also be a fan of HeartWork Organizing and leave another comment. Contest ends on May 1st at midnight so I can announce the winner on Brad's birthday. hee hee


5 chocolate lovers:

Eran Rendell said...

I learned that she is a Color With No Regrets consultant. I didn't even know that there was such a thing... I certainly need help with that. I tend to leave everything white :)

Unknown said...

I learned that her mission is to help people to achieve a sense of peace and purpose. We can all use that in our lives!

Nichole@JustChildrensBooks said...

I learned that there is a National Association of Professional Organizers nichole {a t} justchildrensbooks dot com

Melisa said...

dnzgr40 won! Is this Brooke? Sirry? Someone I don't know? Email me please!

Unknown said...

Dnzgr40, I hope you enjoy the book. Whether you are pregnant, plan to be, or will never be again, the book offers encouragement for all women business owners, and some organizing tools as well. Be sure to take a look at the appendixes for some really valuable stuff. Blessings and best wishes!

Darla DeMorrow