Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good call

Wow. Somehow when I have so much to write about, I just end up not writing about anything. Oops. It has just been so busy with last minute zoo trips, friends visiting from Canada, school starting, my classes starting, Cub Scouts starting, etc. I was even so busy with Signing Time stuff emailing things that Hotmail actually blocked me, considering me a spammer. Sigh.

And so I get behind, and therefore I avoid my blog. Much the same reason I haven't opened Google Reader in months. I'm so behind on reading blogs, it is overwhelming. Avoidance is such a mature coping mechanism. :o)

You know that pit in your stomach that you get when the phone rings, you say hello and then hear, "Hi, the is Miss Manners, you son's teacher." Eeek! What did he do today? I didn't say that, of course, I just let her proceed. So, she then when on to tell me what a fabulous and wonderful kid he is. And that he is a pleasure to have in class. Wow. Teachers call parents just to praise kids? I think I love his teacher! And then we talked about ASL, and apparently she took it in college and would love to have me come teach in her classroom. WHEEEE!

Life is busy, but good. I even had a cleaning lady come on Monday. It was soooo amazing to leave in the morning and come home for dinner to a clean house! WOWZA!


1 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

I need to look into cleaning ladies.