Monday, August 2, 2010

My turn!

Sorry to post so much, I just want to remember the funny stuff. :o)

Today I had my kids go outside and clean up the dog poop to earn Handipoints. We have them earn Handipoints to do pretty much everything fun (Wii, Nintendo DS, TV, eat out, computer). It is great because it keeps them from having unlimited access to goofing off. LOL! They were bored and needed some Handipoints so I had them clean poop from the dogs we were watching.

Sugar even wanted to get in on the action. I suspected it was just because she wanted to wear the gloves, but when we were out there, she started to yell, "It's my turn to pick up poop!" I started to laugh and she said, "It's not funny! I want to pick up poop too!"

Three-year-olds are awesome! What other age group complains about not cleaning up poop!?

3 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

That is awesome! :D

Jenn said...

Hahahaha! That's pretty funny! I've been writing down all the funny things Ellie says and am also going to do a post.

nicole said...

Too funny!!! haha! I know what you mean about 3 year olds... such a fun age. And it's smart of you to write it down because these memories are just too fun to forget. Love it.