Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excitement galore!

Oh, there is soooo much to blog about! But, I'll start with the news that has made it hard to blog in the first place!

I just got a new job as the Associate Director for the Central Atlantic Region of Signing Time Academy! YAY! I am super excited for all of the wonderful experiences I will have doing this.

To celebrate, I'm having 2 separate giveaways. One is on my Facebook page and the other one is at Allison's giveaway blog. If you've been waiting to get a Series 2 DVD, you might want to enter!

And keep an eye out for these upcoming posts:
Niagra Falls
Sioux Falls
And cute stuff with the kiddos



6 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

What does being the Associate Director for the Central Atlantic Region of Signing Time Academy mean, exactly?

Smart Helm said...

Now you get to add even more to your schedule. Congrats! ... I think :-)

Eran said...

So excited that all your hard work is bringing what you want :) You deserve it!

Unknown said...

You're inspiring!
Can't wait to see the upcoming posts!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa : ) Just saw your email to the Philly group and I wanted to come and welcome you. I just joined myself : ). Love your blog background. So much fun!

Laurie said...

Great news sister. Keep up the good work. I hope you have a ball doing it. Just thinking about you learning sign language on your dorm bed our freshman year and now look at you!