Sunday, February 21, 2010

Long weekend

Well, it has been busy! Yesterday, we got Brad packed, dropped Brad's still dying car off at the mechanic, got Roo to a birthday party, took Brad to the airport, found out that Jamo invited a friend over, had his friend come over, parallel parked the minivan, picked up Roo and stayed sane. Ah yeah.
Today was getting the kids ready and getting to church EARLY. Okay, it was only 10 minutes early, but I was impressed. LOL! I also made beef stew from scratch and some rolls. And Sugar decided to crack an egg into my flour container. Phew. I still have to clean the house and get ready for a playgroup and showing tomorrow. It could be a long night....

Yes, they picked out their own clothes. Even the socks.

5 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Cute pictures! I miss you.

Victoria :) said...

Love their littles outfits...and they look so proud of themselves. Too cute!

Alexandra said...

Good luck on the cleaning, I busted my hump-o-licious on Friday to totally scour the house clean and tonight it looks like a bomb when off again! What happened??? I don't know but it seems like when the weekend rolls around, all schedules and routines go out the window!!! Hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I am loving the socks! Hope that you are able to relax and get some rest at some point! You are ALWAYS so busy! :O)

Dunstan Family said...

at least you can say you accomplished all that in one day right :)