Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

My kiddos got Zsu Zsu pets from their Grandma Jessie and they are in love. Seriously, I have gerbils going every place we go! Sugar loves her's a bit too much and we've had to cut it out of her hair twice. She just can't stop snuggling it. That's okay though. It just goes with the haircut she is already sporting from finding daddy's haircutting scissors.

The kids haven't had school since last Tues. Yes, I'm still mostly sane. Why? Brad had this past week off of work. Yay for vacations!!!! It has been amazing having him home! The kids had a 2 hr delay on Monday, school on Tuesday, then it got canceled on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday and today were already scheduled to be off. It is snowing right now. Please let the kids go back to school!!!!!

Slide show of, yes, more snow over on Cookie!


4 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

How super fun to have your hubby home while your kids are home from school. That would keep me sane, too! (((HUGS)))

Jenn said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only mom who wants her kids to go back to school! :) Scott has been home sick since last Tuesday and we also had Friday and today scheduled off. I almost fell off my rocker today. Too cold and windy to play outside + a tiny house = frazzled mom....

Laurie said...

I'm glad I checked your blog today! I am laughing that you have cut the gerbil out of her hair twice!! So glad to hear you've had Brad home. Yay!

brad said...

I love you, my valentine!