Friday, November 20, 2009

My brother Tylerr

My brother was recently in an accident where a boy was fatally injured. He and Becca are both devastated and could really use some encouraging words. I would really appreciate any emails, phone calls or cards that could be sent his way. I'm putting his address on Cookie if you would like to write him, or you can contact me and I'll email it to you.

Logan's family also needs prayers and support. If you would like to donate money for his memorial fund, it is at Los Alamos National Bank with the name Logan Collins Memorial Fund.

Thank you so much for the support.

4 chocolate lovers:

kofoeds5 said...

Thinking about you all honey!

Steph said...

i'm so sorry to hear this, melisa. thoughts and prayers out to all that are affected.

Liesl Christensen said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Melisa. I'll be thinking about you, your family, and the others involved. You'll be in my prayers.

Jessi said...

I can't even begin to imagine how your brother must be feeling. Praying for your family as well as that of the little boy.