Friday, November 6, 2009

Calling Philly Phriends

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I feel very blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

I am going to have a 'practice' class for my friends for my first Signing Time class. I have curriculum for both a baby signing (1-3 yr olds) and for Signing Time (3-8 yr olds). Since it will be my first class, I don't want to have so many people that I get overwhelmed. Please leave a comment or email if you would be interested in a class and for which age group. Feel free to tell your other friends about it too. Thanks for the support!

4 chocolate lovers:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

This friend feels blessed to have you in her life as well! I can't wait to hear how the first classes go.

Bea said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm a horrible friend- sorry for being late on this. Glad you had a good one.

I'd love to attend the baby signing class, but I am so busy that I can be on the "B" list in case you get too many takers. Either way I'm excited to see how things progress!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Late too! Have fun with your new business!

Smart Helm said...

Good luck! Just wanted u to know I'm still here, just not much of a commenter :-)