Saturday, January 15, 2011

When daddy is away...

I made the kids a dentist appointment 6 months ago. And wouldn't you know, Brad is working today. Isn't it just so much fun to take 3 kids to the dentist office? Oooo, party!

Sugar screamed, and by screamed I mean, the windows are shaking, people are looking for ear plugs, I have to sit in the chair, wrap my legs around her, have the boys hold a leg, screaming. So much fun. I can't wait to do it again in 6 months. Ugh.

*the bright side is 3 kids and 0 cavities*


4 chocolate lovers:

--Leann-- said...

My kids father has never... EVER come to a dentist/doctor appt. I know the pain.

Timothy said...

I accompany my wife every time we have dentist appointments with our kids. I'm aware of the temperament of each kid, which makes it difficult for my wife to handle them in the dentist's office. Imagine the chaos of bringing two young boys and little twin girls to the dentist's office for regular check-up in Summerville. Dentists know that there are kids who really act restless during dental visits.

Dunstan Family said...

You are an amazing woman. I can't wait to meet you and I will go with you next time. The dentist here is a friend of ours. :)

TheFamousStacie said...

I just took Cougar to the dentist yesterday. It was $302. No cavities.

They suggested Sealants (sp?) 4 x $55. They also asked if they could schedule him for 6 months.

I laughed. I laughed some more. I said, "Yes you can schedule him for year after next."

Last year Juliet and I where the ones who went to the dentist.

Cougar and Chad get this year. Brock can wait until he turns 3 to go to the dentist.

Whatever dentist came up with this 6 month rule was brilliant. "Make people think they have to come every 6 months! We'll be rich!!!!"