Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dream come true

There is so much I can do here in Philadelphia. I'm coming up with a list of things to keep the kids from driving me crazy while they are home this summer.

  • Zoo

  • Pool

  • Park

  • Berry picking at Linvilla

  • Please Touch Museum

  • Longwood Gardens

  • Beach

How great would it be to have affordable cleaning and do all of that stuff and then come home to a nice, clean house? Cleaning with the kids home is like shoveling during a blizzard. I could take them out, tire them out, have fun, and then come home and not have to worry about cleaning up. Sounds heavenly, huh. And, if you happen to have a house in another state for sale and need a reliable cleaning service before a showing, how great would that be?

What would you do while your house was being cleaned for you? I made a list of 101 things to do before I leave Philly. So much I could do!




2 chocolate lovers:

TheFamousStacie said...

I contemplate this all the time. I start thinking how nice it would be to have someone else clean my house.

But it seems that the picking up and organizing part is the part that really takes a long time. Once I get everything picked up for the cleaning service to come in, it seems like the cleaning would be the easy part.

On that same note, the laundry, oh the incredible mountains of laundry! If I did have a maid service I want laundry washed, folded and put away before I get home. I don't ever want to see laundry again.

I don't want a nanny, I want a live in maid. A big, ugly, live in maid. Perhaps she can cook too. No, nanny, I want the kids. I need a serious MAID. Let's move to Mexico.

Jenn said...

I thought you sold your house.

The idea of actually having a maid (even though I've wished often for one) and what I'd do with all that free time, has never really spent any amount of time on my mind. It's a pipe dream, never gonna happen (for me), which makes it just depressing to contemplate all the fabulous things I'd do.