Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures

Here are some fun pictures of our basement.




I was going to get a video of the wall crumbling when I touched it, but I got was running late. Maybe if I have to go down there again. I try to avoid it for some reason...

We had two fun visits last week, so we've been keeping busy! I put 2 slide shows over on Cookie with our visitors, Jessi, Randy and Hannah, and my brother Jeremy and his friends. It is nice living in a place that lots of people come to visit!


3 chocolate lovers:

Bea said...

My basement looks EXACTLY the same. Gotta love crumbling walls and no floor. Oh, and the mold and dampness. Yech.

TheFamousStacie said...

Its great you have somewhere to store somethings. We are having to pay for a storage.

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Welcome to old houses! I'm sure that's what ours look like behind the white-wash paint job the previous owners did. Parts of the paint have fallen off, but it was enough "white/clean" to fool us when we bought the house!