Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's Day! Yesterday, Brad made me an appointment for a pedicure. I have pretty toes again! The last time I got one was at Gerrick's wedding in August of '08, which is also, incidentally, when the whole change residency thing happened. No wonder it is seared into my memory. :o)

This morning, I got to sleep in until 9:30 and then got presents in bed. Lots of hugs and kisses from adorable kiddos! Jamo made me a bracelet in cub scouts last week and a tissue paper flower in school. They are beautiful! And then when I went downstairs, Brad had made me Cinnamon Bun Pancakes from Pioneer Woman. Oh yes, they are as good as they sound. I love cinnamon!!! He even made the powdered sugar syrup. So delicious.

At church, all 3 of my kids were finally old enough to go up front and sing. They were soooo cute!!! We got such a cool gift in church. It is Spikenard oil. (John 12:1-8, Mark 14:3-9, and Matthew 26:6-13). It smells amazing. Such a creative and thoughtful gift for the women in the church.

Now we are all hanging out and watching Netflix together. Ah bliss. :o)

3 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

LOVE Pioneer Woman's recipes!!! Happy Mother's Day!

SeekerofGrace said...

Happy mother's day!! :o)

Sarah C said...

I am glad you had a good Mother's Day. You are a great mom!