Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ms Chatterbox

C provided lots of entertainment. I already fear her teenage years. She is such a girly girl. I was talking to At&t. They charged us $55 for cellular internet usage that we didn't use. So I was talking it through with them when C walked up and put her hand on her ear. That is how she says she wants to talk. I didn't think the representative wanted to talk to my 1 yr old, so I told her no. Oh how she screamed! She really wanted to talk. After I got off the phone with At&t, I called Brad. C again walked up with the phone sign. This time I let her talk. She talked and talked and talked. Oh boy. We're in trouble.

3 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Doesn't that sound familiar?? Like mother - like daughter.

tee hee.

:o)

Joy said...

That's so funny! Hannah loves to hold my cell phone!

Jen L said...

awww so cute! Margaret LOVES the phone and chatters away while she holds it up to her ear... except when someone is on the other end.