Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brrrr!

Well, C is a walker now. Full-time. She walks around with her hands up. Very adorable. She even figured out how to stand up without using something to pull up on. She looks so cute as a little stink bug.

In other news, it is freezing cold here. Literally. My hands turned to ice just walking to get the mail.

I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off from driving the kids back and forth to school. And Brad will be home in the morning, so that is nice.

I can't think of much else going on that is exciting. Except that Robyn's drawing is tomorrow. I hope ya'll checked it out and got entered!

2 chocolate lovers:

Joy said...

Yea for Calet! Now she can give her brothers a run for their money!

Robyn said...

I love when they start walking. They get so proud of themselves too. It's so cute! We are dang freezing here too. We woke up to 3 more inches of snow this morning!
Thanks again for posting about the giveaways!!