Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well, after our big snow storm, I thought for sure we'd have a white Christmas. But NoooOOooo. We had to have a rain storm that came and melted all of the snow. Not to mention it did wonders on the leak in our roof. Sigh.

How 'bout them Cougars in the bowl game? My family all went. I can't believe the Cougars pulled it off like that!

In D news, the Primary was asked up to sing a song for Christmas. J went willingly, but D didn't want to. But then a minute later, he decided to go up. He went and stood by J. After the song, the kids all filed back down. Except for D. He went and had a seat by the Stake President. Made himself comfy. I was standing in the back signaling him to come back down by waving my arms. There were laughs all over the place. We live to amuse people.

We had Christmas yesterday since Brad was working today. It was lots of fun. The kids were all completely spoiled. They love all of their presents. I got some video and pictures, but haven't made it to up load them yet.

1 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Merry Christmas. I love you!!!