Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm taking requests

Okay, so not really, but since Philip asked so eloquently, how could I refuse?

Oh, I know how! I got to bed at 1, but then C kept me up until 2. I finally got to sleep at 2, and she woke me up again at 6:20 (yes, Jill, I should have just stayed up). I finally got her back to sleep at 8, just in time to get J to school and clean the house for my amazing "kidsitter" as D refuses to have a babysitter. Now it is nearly midnight and I'm functioning on a little over 4 hours of sleep.

So, there's your post, Mr. Down-with-the-Yankees! ;)

For the record, I'm a Rockies fan because I actually lived in CO, if but for a short time. NM doesn't have any professional teams, and as such my allegiances aren't very strong.

I'll see if I can manage a real post tomorrow. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

2 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, what a great post.

Unknown said...

You are so cool Melisa.