Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Popcorn weeds

Yes, I know they are seeds and not weeds, but D stuck one up his nose a few months ago, and said he had a weed in his nose. Oh, the drama. I have popcorn on the brain today. Here is a picture from the excitement back in July. Thank goodness that Brad has so many cool medical tools at home. It would have been embarrassing to go to the ER or something for that! Today I got to help out the PTA with their popcorn sales. I wasn't sure how useful I would be having C with me, but she did really good. She got so many ohhs and ahhs and she just ate up the attention. It was lots of fun seeing the boys at school. I got to deliver popcorn to J's class. He was so excited to see us. And I passed D about 5 times in the halls as they were going to gym and potty break. That was lots of fun.

No, she didn't actually eat any, if you are curious

4 chocolate lovers:

Brynn said...

Such cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Seeds up the nose. Be careful, by the time he is older, it could be something else...
like his finger

Unknown said...

Dang Bradley, what's up buddy? Nice to see you. Aren't you guys living in Michigan?

Jenn said...

That is a cute picture of Brad and Daven.