Sunday, September 30, 2007

Go Cougars!

Oh, what busy, busy days.

Brad was in a trauma life saving class this weekend, so we didn't see much of him. I kept busy yesterday preparing for our new renter who arrived in the afternoon. It unfortunately left me little time to prepare a dessert for the social. And then I needed to prepare a lesson for Gospel Doctrine. I decided to forgo the social so I wouldn't be up until midnight working on the lesson. I was sad I missed it, but very grateful for the leftovers. I hope I can make it to the next activity. I need to get out of the house with some women and no children asking me for this, that or the other. It was such a wonderful broadcast! I couldn't take notes fast enough. I kept wanting to tell them to talk slower. I can't wait for the Ensign.

Church is always interesting when you go by yourself with 3 kids. Thanks to lots of people who saw me struggling and offered a helping hand, I managed to make it through. I hope my lesson didn't show the stress from the weekend too much.

Did anyone watch the BYU/UNM game last night? I'm borrowing the Jones' recording. My parents are in the audience. I'm so jealous. Not that they were on TV, which I would detest, but that they got to go to a football game. I miss going to football games.

2 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

I have a new Poll on my Blog.
You might appreciate it. :)
It has two women, a brazilian, and a guy with a woman's name.

See, I'm all for equality.

Unknown said...

New post!!! duh duh duh!! New post!!! duh duh duh!! New post!!! duh duh duh!! New post!!! duh duh duh!! New post!!! duh duh duh!!