Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Poison

I know, I know. I've already said I hate this house. Now I have more reasons. As if I didn't have enough already. :o)

Brad decided to fix up the yard now that the sun is out and the temps have warmed up. He was out there for a few hours, mowing the lawn with a push mower, trimming the hedges, etc.

And in thanks for his efforts, he woke up the next morning with a nasty rash down the entire length of his right forearm. When I say nasty, I mean oozing, disgusting, NASTY. Poor boy. And forgive the TMI, but I need to explain. Most nights, Brad sleeps with his arm around me. Yup. I have an itchy, nasty, gross rash along my waist. Oh fun.

I can't believe I survived 2 yrs in this house. And even more, I can't believe I have another year to go. Boo.

Here is your chance to avert your eyes if you'd like to avoid seeing the oozing arm that is actually improved from a week ago. And my poor hip.

















6 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

Sorry, but I had to laugh :) I do hope you both recover quickly so that bed time snuggles can resume with little fear ;)

ChristyLou said...

Nasty about the rash, but so sweet that he loves to snuggle you at night. Will and I sleep wrapped in separate blankets...not romantic at all. :)

Rebecca said...

So sorry! That is yuck, What did you guys do about it? I mean health wise? Sue the owners too right:)

Jenn said...

Ouch!

Dunstan Family said...

so sorry what is the rash??

TheFamousStacie said...

That house is disgraceful. A house that could do something like that to someone should be condemned.
Bad house.
Bad, bad house.