Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

We printed cards off from Signing Time and I added a Hopkins finger puppet. I think they are pretty cute. I'm showing you this one because this story makes me smile. I had the boys cut out all of their Valentines and write the names on the back. Well, while they were cutting, Roo said, "I really like Jordan. She is always nice to me." And then the next day, when he was ready to write the names on, I saw him kinda grin, pick up this specific Valentine and write her name on it. First one he wrote. Then he went back and started with the "A" names. CUTE!

As for my Valentine, I could go on and on about how fantastic he is, but really, if you know him at all, you already know he is fantastic. So, here are some things I love about Brad that you might not know:

*He can cook with anything. He can walk into a kitchen with 5 ingredients and walk out with a gourmet meal.

*I love that his GPS is set to French, even though it makes me crazy trying to get it off French so I don't get lost.

*I love that he calls me almost everyday when he is leaving work and asks me if I need him to pick up anything on the way home.

*I love that he makes up lyrics when he forgets the real ones. And this happens frequently! LOL! It just cracks me up to hear what lyrics he'll come up with this time.

*And finally, I love that he'll kiss my forehead at night while he is asleep. He is dead to the world when he is sleeping, but if I get close to him, he'll reflexively kiss me. Love that.


4 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

That is so sweet, Melisa! I love that he'll kiss you in his sleep. So romantic. :D

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sara said...

So sweet!! Happy Valentine's Day :-)

Jenn said...

He is a great guy!! Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!

TheFamousStacie said...

so cute! so sweet...