Sunday, December 5, 2010

4 yr old!

Wowza. My "baby" is 4. I keep forgetting she isn't a baby anymore. Sigh.

We had lots of fun for her birthday. We went to an older kid version of Chuck E Cheese (batting cages, mini-golf, laser tag, basketball court, Jupiter Jumps, arcade, etc). Roo was invited to a party there, and I figured if I was going to drive for 40 minutes just to get there, I might as well make a family activity of it all. We all had a blast and thankfully Brad didn't get paged. *phew*

Then we had a spontaneous birthday party with some friends. They even made a cute banner for her. We had pizza and crab legs. I'm not usually a sea food person, but these were really good! And, I continued my tradition of letting the birthday kid do the cake decorating. She did a great job.

Happy birthday, little pea!


3 chocolate lovers:

Bea said...

Happy birthday to little pea!! Sounds like a great weekend :)

Mamapierce said...

4 years old?! How is that even possible! Happy Birthday to your baby!

SeekerofGrace said...

Oh my goodness... When I met you she was Alex's age. Waaaa!!