Monday, November 15, 2010

Please Touch Museum

Sugar and I went to the Please Touch Museum on Saturday while the boys went to the Constitution Center for a cub scout activity. It took us 40 minutes just to get through the toy store. Then we spent another hour at the Water Works. After that, we made it through the rest of the museum pretty fast. (Pretty fast being another 2 hours) She really loved the grocery store. She told me I was the sister and kept telling me no when I asked for stuff. LOL! She had fun loading her cart, going through check-out, and then putting the groceries away. When did all of that stop being fun for me? It was so much fun to just spend some girl time with her. I can't wait to take the boys!


2 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. :D

Jenn said...

What a fun place!! I wish we had something like that in Tulsa! Ellie LOVES all her grocery stuff, she wants a cash register for Christmas. Even though I've already spent the amount I was going to on her, I am considering spending just a little more for one.... I'm such a sucker.