Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lots going on!

Wow. The last few days have been quite a whirlwind.

First off, Travis and Resa got an adorable new baby. He is such a doll! I'll put the pictures up on Cookie if you want to see them.

Second, we've had some kind of bug going around here. Sugar was sick on Tues. Jamo got sick on Thursday, and this morning Roo, my mom, and Brad's dad were all puking. Not a good time to only have 1 bathroom when there are 8 people in the house!

Third, I got named to the Signing Time Academy Dream Team! Check out my Signing with a Smile if you want more info.

And most important, Jamo was baptized this morning. We are so proud of him! He is a remarkable boy and we are blessed to be his parents. My friend Sonja took pictures that I will be putting on Cookie soon.


5 chocolate lovers:

Mostess Mommy said...

Ugh! I can't even imagine that many sick people in the house with one bathroom! It's bad enough in our 1 bathroom home with me being pregnant!

Congrats to Jamo on being baptized! I can't believe YOU are old enough to have an 8 year old!!!

Laurie said...

Oh man. Rough day. Sounds like everybody got more than they bargained for. Congrats on the baptism though. Stay well!

TheFamousStacie said...

One bathroom, one bathroom ... that's what we had in Tulsa w/ 5 peeps in the house. I refused... REFUSED to even read about, look at, or consider in anyway any type of home with one bathroom.

Could we be living the high life in a luxurious manor with a beach view with one bathroom? I will never know.

So exciting about the baptism. We've scheduled Cougar's for May 8th.

SeekerofGrace said...

Wow. That stinks. I well remember the days of one bathroom... that was only accessible THROUGH my bedroom. Pretty awkward when your roommate's boyfriend has to walk through at 2 a.m. Hope you're all better soon! Lysol, lysol, lysol...

Croft Family said...

That is a lot of sick people w/ only 1 bathroom. Congrats to your son on his baptism