Tuesday, November 6, 2007
The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Okay, let's see what I can come up with here...
1. I broke my ankle playing volleyball in March. I went up to spike a gorgeous set and came down sideways and snapped off the end of my fibula. Ouch.
2. I don't like riding bikes. Really really don't like riding bikes. I have no idea why...
3. I have close to 90 first cousins. I'm not sure how many. I lost count. I couldn't even name them all. My mom's family has 12 kids and my dad's has 11. You should see our reunions... I'm older than 2 of my aunts and 1 uncle. (My gpa got remarried after my gma died.)
4. I graduated from BYU in 3 years. I love BYU football. (Let me know if you want to borrow my copy of last year's UofU game.) :) Actually, I love all college football.
5. Brad and I lived in France for 5 months. We went on the sewer tour in Paris, believe it or not.
6. At 5 ft 8 in, I'm the shortest person in my immediate family. I'm the oldest of 6 and they are all 6 ft tall or taller, including my parents. We are all sports nuts. Football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, raquetball, and track and some of our favorites.
I'm new to this blogging circle, so I'm not really sure who has already done this. So, if I tag you, and you've already done it, let me know when you did it so I can read it and learn more about you. :)
I'll tag: Elaine, Jeannette, Jenny, Philip, Aubrey, Brooke (and Jill if you haven't done it. :))
Musing by Melisa at 11/06/2007 11:06:00 PM
Monday, November 5, 2007
Yeah! I'm officially no longer 30. 3-1 here I come! When you're 30 people are always asking if it feels weird to be 30. I don't think they ask people that when you are 31. I could be wrong though.
Brad got me an amazing gift that I begged him for for months now. What a guy. I have felt very loved and spoiled. Thanks everyone for the emails, cards, calls, gifts, and well wishes. I'll try to get back to you individually tomorrow, since today was a little crazy.
Musing by Melisa at 11/05/2007 11:39:00 PM
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Here are the Halloween pictures. There are tons. And you can also check out some videos on the link, but be warned, they are pretty boring.
Musing by Melisa at 11/04/2007 05:21:00 PM