Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6 things about me

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Okay, let's see what I can come up with here...

1. I broke my ankle playing volleyball in March. I went up to spike a gorgeous set and came down sideways and snapped off the end of my fibula. Ouch.

2. I don't like riding bikes. Really really don't like riding bikes. I have no idea why...

3. I have close to 90 first cousins. I'm not sure how many. I lost count. I couldn't even name them all. My mom's family has 12 kids and my dad's has 11. You should see our reunions... I'm older than 2 of my aunts and 1 uncle. (My gpa got remarried after my gma died.)

4. I graduated from BYU in 3 years. I love BYU football. (Let me know if you want to borrow my copy of last year's UofU game.) :) Actually, I love all college football.

5. Brad and I lived in France for 5 months. We went on the sewer tour in Paris, believe it or not.

6. At 5 ft 8 in, I'm the shortest person in my immediate family. I'm the oldest of 6 and they are all 6 ft tall or taller, including my parents. We are all sports nuts. Football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, raquetball, and track and some of our favorites.

I'm new to this blogging circle, so I'm not really sure who has already done this. So, if I tag you, and you've already done it, let me know when you did it so I can read it and learn more about you. :)

I'll tag: Elaine, Jeannette, Jenny, Philip, Aubrey, Brooke (and Jill if you haven't done it. :))

3 chocolate lovers:

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Wow! Over 90 cousins! That's awesome. I thought my family was big with 9 kids, but you guys blow us out of the water!!! That's really cool that you guys lived in France for 5 months. I bet that was really exciting. Do you both speak French? Thanks for coming to choir. We need everyone we can get. See you on Sunday!

Becky said...

I loved that game where BYU played the U.! You are such an interesting person! I love to play volleyball to and did something similar to my ankle. That was back in HS when those stupid high top Black Night shoes were in style. They were the cause of most of the problem and I still have scar tissue from it.

Unknown said...

I did it. I created a list of 6 things about me.